January 29 2016
How to fix Dirkey.exe? I've been came across this error since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Dirkey.exe. What should I do to fix Dirkey.exe?Best Answer: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to scan and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Besides, Dirkey.exe error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Dirkey.exe problem will be resolved easily.
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Dirkey.exe errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Dirkey.exe problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.