January 21 2016
I get the pop up Load Library In Your Computer problem when I've tried to upgrade windows 10. I"m a computer novice. The only thing I know is that my computer is running slower. Really need someone help me resolve Load Library In Your Computer problems.Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to check and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Load Library In Your Computer missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Load Library In Your Computer issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Load Library In Your Computer error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.