January 25 2016
About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 0x00000057 Printer problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of 0x00000057 Printer?Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, 0x00000057 Printer might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the 0x00000057 Printer issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix 0x00000057 Printer error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.