March 17 2016
In fact, Windows 98 Formatting error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to offer you two effective solutions.
To fix Windows 98 Formatting issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Windows 98 Formatting error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Windows 98 Formatting error completely.
Windows 98 Formatting error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Windows 98 Formatting error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Windows 98 Formatting error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Windows 98 Formatting error in time.